With seven roomy drawers, it is sure to keep your room neat and tidy. Optional changing station will transform this double dresser in a nursery room necessity. For old children a hutch is a great solution to extra storage space on top of the dresser.
This America made furniture is available in an endless array of colors and rich wood stains. Constructed using the finest, select hardwood solids and hard white maple veneers. All woods primarily consist of sustainable hardwood that is harvested throughout the Appalachian region. The natural beauty of the wood grain is brought forth by the extensive hand rubbing techniques used to create these finishes. Choosing painted finishes will give you the option of either a solid or sand thru finish. Sand thru is a technique used to make the furniture appear slightly worn around the soft corners.
- Seven spacious drawers
- Bead board side panels
- Anti-tip kit
- Adjustable levelers
- German-engineered self-closing drawer glides featuring Silent System technology
- Dovetailing on the front and the back of drawers for out-lasting strength
- Constructed with hardwood solids with hard white maple veneers
- All paints and hand-rubbed stains used to create this furniture are water based, low VOC and non-toxic
- Made in the USA
- A Changing Station serves as a nursery necessity and includes a changing pad and safety straps to keep baby safely in place.
- myHaven Hutch features one stationary and one adjustable shelf, cord management opening and an anti-tip kit that will provide an additional storage space your child's treasures.
This item is custom made especially for you upon order. Click here
for our policy on custom made items and returns.
Some assembly is required.
myHaven Double Dresser